Friday morning, I was a block from home driving to work and spotted a loose dog. I got Dan, and we lured her with a bagel. She was afraid, but has warmed up since. I posted on Craigslist that I found her and she didn't have a collar or microchip. No sign of her owner yet! We found a lost report at the shelter for a dog that sounded like her and was lost on the 13th about 5 blocks away. We headed over there, but found flyer on the block showing that we had the wrong dog. Darn!
So we're going to hold on to her and foster her until she finds a home. We'll wait until Tuesday to switch her from found dog to foster dog, then start looking for a new home. She's nice, young, and knows some commands. She's not 100% house trained yet and she gets along with the other dogs very well. We're calling her Vanna White because she looks a lot like Betty (White).
Pics:



See how much they look like?
She's so beautiful. They could be sisters!
ReplyDelete