At the shelter, there were two mama dogs with 2 six-ish week old puppies and TWELVE three-ish week old puppies. Those mama dogs are probably sisters and they were raising the dogs together. Of course, I wanted to take all of them, but the voice of reason (aka Dan) stepped in and we took seven of the twelve young ones and one of the mamas. The mama is probably their Aunt, as the bigger puppies seemed more interested in her. Philly people- someone should take these other guys :(
We're running a private cam/blog because PSPCA doesn't legally have custody of the pups and we don't know if anyone is going to try to get them back. Their old owner is in jail (not sure why), so they were abandoned in their home. When we are awarded custody, then the cam could go public (maybe).
We just did the weigh in and I took some pics, and I'll post that next.
Sunday, March 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment