I think some of the kittens from litter 3 who are at the adoption center with the webcam got adopted. I looked three times today and only saw one of the kittens, but there are some areas out of view.
Ginger has been really well behaved for the most part. She was having nightmares where she woke up barking (which made me so sad!) but they seem to have stopped. Ginger and I think she should get to sleep in the bed, but Dan disagrees.
I'm a little bit worried about kitten litter 4. They started out 1lb 2-4oz, and now one weights 1lb and the others weigh the same. Hopefully they'll start gaining weight soon. They had worms, but don't appear to be otherwise sick.
And Star! I almost forgot to write about her, which makes me worried that I'm going to foster fail because she's blending into our family! I got Star and Ginger put on Petfinder today, so hopefully that will help!
No comments:
Post a Comment